Virtual Annual Meeting Reengineered 2.0
Last year’s Annual Meeting of The Missouri Bar, dubbed “ANNUAL MEETING REENGINEERED,” reflected the sharp pivot made to bring Missouri’s annual statewide gathering of the profession to lawyers and judges virtually. Almost 2,300 attended. As we progress towards a “return to normal,” the 2021 conference remains virtual and builds on our 2020 success with ANNUAL MEETING REENGINEERED 2.0!
What does that look like for lawyers and judges attending?
- A full slate of thought-provoking “Lawyers as Leaders” Plenary Sessions featuring national experts
- More than 20 skill-building, substantive law CLE sessions in five tracks
- Plus, Early Bonus webinars featuring FOUR more sessions – two in an Ethics CLE Series and two more in a YLS New Lawyer Series
- Convenient timing, easy access, fatigue-free “lunch & learn” schedule, eliminating the need to calendar long days in front of your computer screen
- Every attendee gets extended personal access to all CLE sessions after the Annual Meeting for the next year for self-study
- A conference designed so members of The Missouri Bar emerge together, stronger, and better equipped for a post-COVID-19 profession
- Earn 14+ MCLE Hours for a registration fee you’d typically pay for just 1.5 MCLE – early-bird registration rate is just $149!
- Plus “Encore” Sessions (repeating select track sessions for additional live credit) starting Sept. 27
Reengineered 2.0 is designed to deliver convenience, value, and high-quality programming virtually, redefining the “normal” with your needs in mind.