Terms and Conditions
All views expressed in postings do not represent the opinions of The Missouri Bar.
This service is provided at NO COST
to any firm/employer/organization where a J.D. is required or preferred for applicants.
Angie will be out of the office, on vacation, until the afternoon of Tuesday, July 5th.
In her absence, other staff members will facilitate postings, in the order in which they are received, when time allows.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
Please read the User Agreement below carefully:
Ads are not automatically posted. It MAY take up to seven (7) business days for your ad to appear.
Please email Angie Fenwick at email@example.com with any questions pertaining to postings.
- Posting deadlines MUST be for 30 days from the posting request date in order to be approved for publication within
The Missouri Bar Jobs for Lawyers service. A company or organization’s website and The Missouri Bar website must
have the same position title and expiration date prior to publication.
- Unless a removal date is given, postings will be automatically removed after being published for the permitted 60 days.
- We do allow for postings listed as "Confidential;" however, you must still provide your contact information for verification purposes.
- Please note we do not post ads for paralegals or legal secretaries; only jobs where a JD is preferred.
- It is the user's responsibility to contact us to have your posting removed if the position has been filled.
Please email Angie Fenwick at firstname.lastname@example.org with the posting number to have your post removed.
- We reserve the right to approve all requests for job postings.
Any posts which do not meet our standards will not be approved or may be removed.
LAWYERS Posting for Available Office Space
In addition to the above guidelines, you must be a member of The Missouri Bar in good standing and the owner of the space being offered
to place an ad for office space and/or office sharing.
If you have questions regarding the aforementioned or are unable to access any of the forms online, please contact Angie Fenwick at email@example.com.