Terms and Conditions
All views expressed in postings do not represent the opinions of The Missouri Bar.
This service is provided at NO COST
to any firm/employer/organization where a J.D. is required or preferred for applicants.
Please read the User Agreement below carefully:
Postings are not automatically viewable on The Missouri Bar website upon submission.
It MAY take up to seven (7) business days for your submission to be formulated and posted to the Find a Job or Office Space web pages.
- Position and posting deadlines MUST be open/viewable for a minimum of thirty (30) days from the posting submission date in order to be approved for publication with The Missouri Bar Jobs for Lawyers service. These guidelines are to benefit all members.
- A company or organization’s website and The Missouri Bar website must have the same position title and expiration date prior to publication.
- Unless a removal date is given, postings will be automatically removed after being published for the permitted 60 days.
- Postings may be extended for additional time after the opportunity has been viewable on The Missouri Bar website for the minimum allowed thirty days. If an extension request is not received prior to the expiration date, the posting must wait thirty additional days until it will be approved to be placed under Jobs for Missouri Lawyers again.
- We do allow for postings listed as "Confidential;" however, you must still provide your contact information for verification purposes.
- Please note we do not post ads for paralegals or legal secretaries; only jobs where a JD is preferred.
- It is the user's responsibility to contact us to have your posting removed if the position has been filled. Please email Angie Fenwick at firstname.lastname@example.org with the posting number to have your post removed.
- We reserve the right to approve all requests for job postings.
- Any posts which do not meet our standards will not be approved or may be removed.
LAWYERS Posting for Available Office Space
In addition to the above guidelines, you must be a member of The Missouri Bar in good standing and the owner of the space being offered
to place an ad for office space and/or office sharing.
If you have questions regarding the aforementioned or are unable to access any of the forms online, please contact Angie Fenwick at email@example.com.