Career Opportunities and Requests for Proposal
MCLE Accreditation Specialist
The Missouri Bar seeks an MCLE Accreditation Specialist to review and evaluate applications for accreditation of continuing legal education programs. The ideal candidate will excel in math, communications, and organizational skills. Superb customer service and confidentiality are key. Experience with iMIS and custom databases a plus.
- Excellent math skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Highly organized
- Ability to produce a large quantity of work accurately and efficiently
- Superb customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally and confidentially with lawyers and program sponsors
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Work collaboratively with a team
- Proficiency of various software applications, including MS Office, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and databases including iMIS
- Understand the requirements of Supreme Court Rule 15 (MCLE)
- Review applications for accreditation of programs from sponsors and attorneys to determine if program content meets the requirements of Supreme Court Rule 15
- Verify calculation of credit hours
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of the accredited programs database
- Respond to requests for information regarding accreditation of programs
- Maintain database and manage annual reporting of accredited sponsors
- Assist with letters to attorneys regarding MCLE compliance
- Prepare letters regarding MCLE status for attorneys seeking admission in other states
- Assist in processing delinquent and suspension fees received by mail
- Distribute mail within the department
- Answer phones, direct calls, and respond to inquiries from bar members and the public
- Other duties as assigned
Applicants must be a high school graduate and have related office experience, legal settings preferred. College degree preferred. Position located in Jefferson City.
Learn more at MoBar.org. Apply by sending cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please apply by Monday, Nov. 30, 2020. EOE.
Please note The Missouri Bar helps lawyers find jobs - and employers find lawyers - through Jobs for Missouri Lawyers, a service through our website offered at no cost to lawyers and employers.