2019 Missouri Bar Annual Meeting
September 18-20 | Hilton Branson Convention Center | Branson
The Missouri Bar/Missouri Judicial Conference will be held September 18-20, 2019, at the Hilton Branson Convention Center in Branson, Missouri. See the left menu for full details!
JOIN US... at our state bar's largest gathering of lawyers and judges. Take advantage of unmatched value and outstanding professional development in an atmosphere designed for building relationships that positively impact your practice, your legal profession and our justice system.
- Earn a full year's worth of CLE - more than 16 MCLE hours available, more than 10 ethics hours
- Develop substantive and professionalism skills and knowledge at 24 CLE track session offerings
- Increase knowledge and understanding of timely, thought-provoking, provocative issues impacting law, justice and democratic society at three CLE plenary sessions
- Enjoy casual evening receptions designed for relationship-building with lawyers across the full spectrum of the profession
- Hear annual remarks from Missouri's Chief Justice
- Celebrate passing of the gavel from President Williams to President-Elect Bender
- Honor outstanding lawyers and judges for their work and leadership in society and profession
Check out our road trip video here: 2019 Annual Meeting, Here We Come! Share your best road trip song suggestions on social media and find our playlist on Spotify.com by searching 2019 Missouri Bar Annual Meeting – Branson, MO!
See the left menu for full details!