Committee/Section Chair Resources
This page is designed to be a one-stop location for committee/section chairs to manage and develop the Spring and Fall Committee Meetings. Reference this page and use it to:
- keep abreast of important deadlines and meeting dates
- conveniently complete the forms needed to schedule your meeting
- submit your meeting agenda
- apply for and obtain CLE accreditation for your programs
- request audiovisual equipment
Once you submit this information, The Missouri Bar can begin publicizing your meeting and CLE program to members of your committee, helping to support strong attendance and involvement.
Committee meeting details
2020 Committee Meetings will be held at the Capitol Plaza Hotel in Jefferson City on:
Thursday, May 7 - Spring Committee Meetings
Friday, November 20 - Fall Committee Meetings
|Agenda & CLE
- Schedule Meeting and RSVP (Due 8 weeks prior to meeting)
Complete the RSVP form to let us know if you will be meeting, so we can schedule meeting space appropriately. Every effort is made to accommodate the requested time slot; however, if your first choice fills up you will be scheduled in the other time slot. Space is limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When thinking about your meeting, consider whether your members would benefit from a joint meeting with another committee. (Best Practice Tips for Joint Committee Meetings)
- Submit Agenda & Apply for CLE Credit (Due 6 weeks prior to meeting)
Complete the necessary form to get MCLE credit approval for an educational program and submit your meeting agenda. These items are necessary for promotional materials and the website.
- Submit Materials/AV Requests (Due 2 weeks prior to meeting)
Please use this form to arrange for AV equipment and submit presentations/materials. PDFs of the presentations, any handouts, and agendas will be provided to attendees electronically via email and uploaded to the meeting website.
- Submit Minutes (Due 1 month after meeting)
Complete and submit your meeting minutes to the Bar. Minutes are only required if your committee has action items.
Committee chairs can access the names and contact information for everyone on their committee on the My Committees page. Sign in to access rosters at the link below.