St. Louis, Missouri
Wallach & Associates, P.C., has an opening for a Contract Attorney.
We are seeking a candidate with strong writing skills.
Familiarity with civil litigation, real estate, and business-based disputes would be beneficial.
Job Number: 02-211012-01: Contract Attorney
Wallach & Associates, P.C.
Contract Attorney Job Summary
We are looking for a motivated lawyer to work with our firm on a case-by-case basis as a Contract Attorney. We are a small firm that provides clients with counsel on a wide range of subjects and issues; generally, however, in business and real estate matters and in related civil litigation. We value tenacity, discretion, timeliness and keen problem solving. Our clients have come to expect the very best from us.
Our ideal candidate must have:
(i) passed the bar exam and have a license to practice law in Missouri; and (ii) 2-5+ years of experience in litigation and have experience in landlord-tenant matters and business-based disputes.
Contract Attorney Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide legal consultation on a wide range of issues with firm clients
• Identify, develop and maintain positive client relationships
• Perform legal research in support of client litigation projects and related motion practice
• Prepare and file legal pleadings, including tenant evictions, business-oriented discovery requests and responses, affidavits, and so forth.
Contract Attorney Requirements and Qualifications
• Missouri Bar admission and active attorney’s license
• Illinois Bar admission a plus
• Attention to detail and deadlines and ability to handle multiple files
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer and technology skills
Interested Parties/How to Apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and include your resume, a brief description of your relevant experience, your hours of availability for work and how best to contact you.