Practice Resource Library
The Practice Resource Library is offered as a service to Missouri Bar members for general education purposes.
Due to COVID-19, we've suspended the shipment of Practice Resource Library Materials until at least April 15. Further updates will be posted here.
Resources available through the Library include:
- How to Start & Build a Law Practice
- Flying Solo
- Running a Law Practice on a Shoestring
- Minding Your Own Business: The Solo and Small Firm Lawyer's Guide to a Profitable Practice
Additional resources for Law Firm Partnership Agreements include:
- Law Partnership: Its Rights and Responsibilities
- Law Firm Partnership Revisited
Audio files from past Solo & Small Firm Conferences are available to stream 24/7 at no charge.
Books are loaned for 21-days and require payment of a $3.00 shipping fee per book .
- Shipping fees are due at the end of the lending period when the item is returned to the library:
- It is important that the items be returned on time.
- Upon request, the lending period may be extended if there is no waiting list for that item.
View the Practice Resource Library policy
Questions? Please contact:
The Missouri Bar Practice Resource Library
c/o Missy Stevens
PO Box 119
Jefferson City, MO 65102