Terms and Conditions
All views expressed in postings do not represent the opinions of The Missouri Bar.
This service is provided at NO COST
to lawyers and employers.
Please read the User Agreement below carefully
Ads are not automatically posted. It MAY take up to seven (7) business days for your ad to appear.
Please email Angie Fenwick at email@example.com with any questions pertaining to postings.
- Posting deadlines MUST be for 30 days from the posting request date in order to be approved for publication within The Missouri Bar Jobs for Lawyers service. A company or organization’s website and The Missouri Bar website must have the same position title and expiration date prior to publication.
- Unless a removal date is given, postings will be automatically removed after being published for the permitted 60 days.
- We do allow for postings listed as "Confidential;" however, you must still provide your contact information for verification purposes.
- Please note we do not post ads for paralegals or legal secretaries; only jobs where a JD is preferred.
- It is the user's responsibility to contact us to have your posting removed if the position has been filled. Please email Angie Fenwick at firstname.lastname@example.org with the posting number to have your post removed.
- We reserve the right to approve all requests for job postings. Any posts which do not meet our standards will not be approved or may be removed.
LAWYERS Posting for Available Office Space
In addition to the above guidelines, you must be a member of The Missouri Bar in good standing and the owner of the space being offered to place an ad for office space and/or office sharing.
If you are unable to access the form via the website, please feel free to email Angie Fenwick at email@example.com with your posting in Word format.
If you have questions regarding the aforementioned or are unable to access any of the forms online, please contact Angie Fenwick at 573-638-2245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.