2022 Annual Meeting of The Missouri Bar and Judicial Conference in Springfield
Sept. 14-16 | Springfield | University Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
While the COVID-19 pivot to a virtual conference for 2020 and 2021 offered an excellent alternative to deliver the high-value, low-cost CLE programming of the Annual Meeting to members of the bar, it also reminded us of just how precious and priceless it is to gather together and share time with friends and colleagues. That shared time is an invaluable component of each year’s Annual Meeting.
This year's Annual Meeting provides three days of learning, socializing, networking, and building upon the personal and professional relationships that play an essential role in strengthening our profession and our justice system.
Note: The full registration rate gives access to ALL meals, receptions, and educational programs (except for Judicial Conference programs/meals and the Missouri Bar Foundation Awards Luncheon). CLE Programs-Only registration allows you to attend any educational offering.
As usual, the Annual Meeting agenda is chock full of educational opportunities – whether cutting-edge plenary sessions focused on timely issues facing the profession or abundant track, YLS, and ethics programming addressing the finer points of practicing law.
In addition, the Annual Meeting will feature all the social events that have become traditional favorites, including:
- The Missouri Bar Foundation and Public Service Awards Luncheon, where we will recognize deserving members of the bench and bar.
- The President’s and Chief Justice’s Opening Night Reception, which offers a great way to begin your Annual Meeting experience.
- The Opening Luncheon, featuring an address by Judge Paul Wilson, the chief justice of the Supreme Court of Missouri.
- The President’s and Chief Justice’s Opening Night Reception, which warmly welcomes all attendees.
- The Best of Missouri Reception at Hammons Field with a home run hitting contest (home of St. Louis Cardinals Double-A affiliate).
- Gatherings sponsored by bars from across the state, law school alumni luncheons, and much more.
Use the blue menu bar to explore details on all the Annual Meeting offerings and events.
We will be taking photos and video throughout this conference. By attending, you give The Missouri Bar permission to use images or audio captured at the conference, as well as any written comments on our evaluation survey forms, in any electronic or printed communications by The Missouri Bar and for any educational, advertising, and promotional purposes. You agree to release The Missouri Bar, its employees, agents, and designees from liability for any violation of any personal or proprietary right you may have in connection with such use.