The Missouri Bar Notices
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
The Missouri Bar takes the safety and well-being of its members, the public, and its employees very seriously. We will continue to monitor the coronavirus and its variants, adapting our services and events as appropriate, based on the advice of governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
- We will make sure you are informed of any changes that affect you, especially when it comes to live programs and conferences. This includes any cancellation notices or changes to venue, format, or safety guidelines.
- Whenever possible, any notices will be announced at least three days in advance of a conference or event.
- We encourage all attendees of Missouri Bar conferences, events, and programs to be aware of and follow CDC guidelines for large gatherings.
- Help us keep everyone in attendance safe by not attending if you are currently experiencing or within the last 14 days have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Be respectful of the personal comfort level of other attendees when it comes to physical distancing, including shaking hands or other gestures common in networking environments.
Please also be advised that, pursuant to RSMo. 537.1005, effective Aug. 28, 2021, “under Missouri law, any individual entering the premises or engaging the services of the business waives all civil liability against the individual or entity for any damages based on inherent risks associated with an exposure or potential exposure to COVID-19, except for recklessness or willful misconduct.”
Please contact The Missouri Bar with any questions or concerns.
COVID-19 Information and Resources
Our Response Resource Center for Lawyers
Board of Governors Notices
Board Meetings and Minutes